Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Music Scripts In Stores




I am very excited to bring you a new series of scripts I have been working on. These scripts were fully inspired by my great friend Shani. She gave me the idea and I ran with it, thanks so much sweetie for all your inspiration. I also can't thank my script testers enough, they all rock and you know who you are. I appreciate all the time you spend testing for me, and the little things you all notice and the feedback you give me along the way. muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These scripts are in all my stores and on sale for the month of January so grab them while you can on sale. And to kick off the series I have a freebie for you as well. Its a fast script that will make you a drum stick and a guitar pick, it ends in layers so you can use with or without the text. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by. You can grab the script HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.