Friday, December 11, 2009

Awards I received



I received this award from Kathy of Kathy's Place. Thanks so much of thinking of me hun. I have to list 10 things about myself and then
pass it on to 10 people !!


1. I live In Texas
2. I have 3 Great Boys 18,14,9
3. Married for 12 years
4. I am and always will be a Yankee....lol
5. I spend alot of time wacthing my boys play sports
6. I enjoy psp and all the online friends I have thanks to psp and designing
7. when I am not on the computer I like to read, and dont watch much TV but Criminal Minds is a must watch
8. my favorite meal is a rib eye, lobster tail and baked potato
9. I do and always miss my Grandma who I hold close to my heart
10. I am ready for 2009 to be over and hoping for a great 2010!!!!!!

I am passing this award onto the following people:
Sticky Kisses Designs

KiKeKa Kits

Wicked Princess

Creationz by Jo

Alyssa's Scraps n Such

Hippie Daze Scrappin Stuff

Cazie's Creations

Amy's Scrap Place

Amy's Scrap Place

Athena Designs

No comments: