Friday, July 31, 2009

BLOG MAKEOVER SALE & FREE SCRIPT


To celebrate my awesome new baseball blog. I am having a huge sale through August 7th all of my items will be $1, in all stores. A special thanks to two ladies, April for reaching out and helping me when I needed it and Tygers Tidbits, she used my Baseball Dayz kit for the new blinkies, and banner and I admit it totally fits me. To kick off my celebration I have 2 new scripts in all stores that are priced at only $1, and the sale has started now a day early.




And to celebrate a little more I have this free button script for you.
It is CU allowed, so you can use it for all your kits, and layouts or tags. I hope that you enjoy it. You can get the free script HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.