Friday, April 24, 2009

Live Love Laugh Kit in Stores Now
















I made this kit after a tragic accident here took the lives of two of my oldest sons very good friends. The pain him and his friends went through made me look at so many things differently. We really never what tomorrow holds for any of us and its so important to tell the ones we love how much they mean to us because there are no guarantees for tomorrow. I find myself now taking those few extra minutes every day to make sure my boys know how much I love them. Sharing those moments and laughs with them I have a new appreciation for I know two moms who now have lost that forever and its a pain no one should ever have to know. So I hope you enjoy the kit and treasure the moments you have!!!!! Its available in full and tagger size and can be found in any of the stores below.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: