Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Award I received










I received this award From Sizzel and Chantal, thanks so much ladies!!!!!

I am suppossed to pass this on to 5 people so here they are. I have mention Vanessa and Enigma in previous posts so you already know how wonderful they are. Kandy is a great friend and if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have this blog so thank you hun for helping me with everything I really appreciated it, you rock!!!! Katelynn Designs, is a designer whose kits I have the pleasure of using, and for that I thank you very much. And last but not least Birds Of Paradise has several instructors that teach at Paradise and offer up some gorgeous kits, all of whom I am friends with!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Birds of Paradise Scraps

No comments: